Monday, May 24, 2010

Sydney...

Pictures from my recent escape to Sydney, which I've concluded is the Australian equivalent of Paris. $10 for a one way student train ticket, I dont think so.Was soooooo good to get away from uni and relax with shopping and hot chocolates with mum and baby sis.

   

Hellooooo expensive train ticket.





View from our apartment.







Muffins on a stick, makes me sick, makes my heart beat 246 ♥ 



Loved the Paddington Markets and if you're ever there you have to try the muffins on a stick, yummmmmyyyy! ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun Steph! i love Sydney at night and saw those muffins on a stick when i was at paddington in jan but had just had a giant choc-dipped strawberry so i skipped them haha

    x hannahlucyaveclamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg han you have to go back and have one theyre amazing! i wanted to eat her entire cake stall aha!

    ReplyDelete